Overlooking the Marina on Bald Head Island, this stately seaside Bed & Breakfast dominates the Harbour Village landscape. Open, common area decks and porches provide ample opportunities to bask the in ambiance of a marina village and get to know your fellow guests and owners.
Inside, you may find yourself transported to a different time, when families escaped the city to find respite in sweeping manor estate homes along the coast. Accommodations include simple, yet romantic rooms, and beautiful spacious suites. There is a great room for gatherings and outdoor patios for grilling.
And in the morning you can look forward to a full hot breakfast in the dining room, or on the deck, overlooking the marsh. When you return from a day of activities and island exploration you’ll find your suite refreshed and waiting.
We have no doubt that whether you are an owner or a guest, you will fall in love with this piece of paradise and will be back again, soon.
Marsh Harbour Inn offers many great features such as:
- Beautiful Marina and Sunset Views
- Daily Hot Breakfast
- Each Suite comes with a Golf Cart ($70 – $90 per day value if rented separately)
- Daily room refresh during your stay
- Spacious common area Living Room
- Laundry Room
- Breakfast / Meeting Room
- Open Decks and Screened Porches
- Guest Privileges to the Shoals Club (for a fee), including:
- Beach Access
- Four distinct Dining Dining Venues overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Full Fitness Facilities
Marsh Harbour Inn overlooks the Bald Head Island Marina with easy access to South Beach and short walking distance to restaurants, shops and other island activities.