Marsh Harbour Inn accommodations include simple, yet romantic rooms, and beautiful spacious suites. Read More...
Explore Bald Head Island
Official site of The Marsh Harbour Inn.
“The island is an elixir…it lights up your senses” -Harper Peterson
NC is now under Phase 2.5 of the Governor’s Stay Safer at Home guidelines. The changes from Phase 2 include:
• Gatherings are now up to 25 people indoors and 50 people outdoors – social distancing is encouraged when a 6-foot distance cannot be maintained.
• Masks for everyone aged 5 and up are required in all public indoor spaces. The is a NC mandate.
• Playgrounds are allowed to reopen.
• Museums, Gyms, and fitness centers are allowed to re-open at 30% capacity. (Please check with local entities on the island prior to making plans to be sure they are open.)
• Indoor dining remains at 50% capacity and the Ferry will maintain their 75-passenger limit.
Masks are required in all common areas inside the Inn at all times. You will be required to leave if you do not adhere to this policy. This is for the safety of our staff and all Owners and guests. Due to health department guidelines, breakfast cannot be offered at this time. There is no access to the kitchen, Owners’ refrigerator, popcorn maker or ice machine. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to the return of normal operations as soon as it is safe to do so.